View All Result
Terms & Conditions
- All bookings made will be available on the basis of Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd. rate card effective from the present date.
- All Payments to be made in advance in favor of Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd. as per IBF(Indian Broadcasting Foundation) guidelines.
- All rates are subject to change at the sole discretion of Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd.
- Release instruction & material to reach 7 working days in advance of the first transmission date.
- All deals to be supported by a duly signed contract between Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd. the client & the advertising agency.
- Reschedules requires 7 days notice and cancellation need 30 days notice.
- Any commercial should be abide by the advertising codes laid down by the ministry of information and broadcasting, the Government of India.
- Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel the advertising at any point on default of payment.
- Release material to be in form of Beta/DV or in case of DVD quality loss will be responsible of party.
- As per the Government of India notification, GST as applicable will be levied on net billing.
- Missed spots will be made good in the immediate available space in the applicable time band within 72 hours.
- Special rates can be announced from time to time and may have rates other than the rates mention in this rate card.
- Sangeet Audio India Pvt. Ltd. stands indemnified against any claim arising directly or indirectly from the telecast or non-telecast of the commercial.
- Campaign should begin within 2 weeks of the signing of deal & the proposal will be valid for 15 days from the date of submission.
- All disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of the court at Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
View All Result